What Does It Take to Be a Leader in Customer Satisfaction?December 9, 2015
RIS News has named NGC a leader in 34 categories in the 2015 RIS LeaderBoard, which is widely recognized as the retail industry's most objective ranking of 78 retail technology software vendors. We made the Top 5 list in 32 categories, more than any other vendor. Moreover, we were in 97th percentile of vendors in every category related to Customer Satisfaction, placing NGC in an elite class of software companies for the retail industry.
What exactly is the RIS LeaderBoard? It’s a highly rigorous evaluation of software vendors from the people who know them best – actual retail customers – and it’s conducted each year by one of the retail industry’s most trusted publications. The LeaderBoard ranks technology vendors based on customer satisfaction across a wide range of criteria, serving as an objective guide to help retailers find the vendors and solutions they need. The 2015 rankings were compiled from 747 evaluations from 332 retailers – “cutting through the noise of marketing messages, buzz and hype,” according to RIS, in order to provide real-world information on software vendors.
Some of NGC’s other highlights include:
- In addition to Customer Satisfaction, NGC was named a leader in a number of additional categories, including Overall Performance, Technology Innovation, Quality of Service, Return on Investment, Ease of Installation and Integration, Ease of Administration, and Recommendation.
- Retailers voted NGC #1 in Quality of Support, a testament to NGC’s focus on continuous improvement in customer service and support.
- Tier One retailers named NGC #1 in Total Cost of Operations, reflecting the value and overall cost-effectiveness of NGC solutions.
By any measure, this is an outstanding performance, and one we’re proud to share with you.
However, these ratings are no accident, as we’ve worked relentlessly to put new processes in place to continually improve our product and service offerings. Here are a few of the key reasons that we think are behind NGC’s scores in this year’s RIS Software LeaderBoard:
- NGC’s Panorama user conference, along with our Customer Advisory Board, give us a strong platform for customer communication, input and relationships.
- On the Consulting Services side, our improved processes have given NGC a greater consistency in providing the level of service and support that our customers need.
- The improvements that NGC is continually making to our products have added greatly to our value proposition.
The entire NGC team has bought into this, too. Everyone at NGC is committed to continuous improvement in all areas, and these are goals we take very seriously.
It’s a great footnote to 2015 as the year draws to a close – and we’re setting our sights even higher for 2016.