Meet with NGC at NRF and Enable the Digital Supply Chain in 2018January 5, 2018
A new year means new opportunities, and in 2018, new opportunities can be found by enabling the Digital Supply Chain. That means retailers and fashion brands must embrace solutions that enable the Digital Supply Chain and help them thrive in today’s tough business climate. In fact, an important research study from McKinsey & Co found that digitization is a major priority despite its low maturity rate in the apparel sourcing industry:
76% of executives surveyed said digitization will lead to a significant reduction of lead time from assortment planning to first touchpoint in the market – “reducing their lead time by 2 – 8 weeks to achieve the agility needed in a demand-driven market.”
The results of this study validate our vision of the Digital Supply Chain as the key to business transformation and align perfectly with the features in NGC’s Andromeda Cloud Platform, which NGC will be demonstrating at NRF booth #2520.
NGC’s Andromeda Cloud Platform enables the Digital Supply Chain by integrating data from all departments and third-party providers into one source of information. In a Digital Supply Chain, everyone has the same objective: If a product is selling, quickly get more of it; if it is not selling, quickly get out of it.
In addition, NGC’s Andromeda Cloud Platform helps retailers and brands:
- Deliver the initial PO and revisions via a web portal.
- Maintain an audit trail of all changes to PO.
- Plan for time-phased materials requirements.
- Position inventory in multiple locations with the ability to transfer.
- Prioritize WIP to minimize overstocks and out of stocks.
- Stay on schedule with workflow calendars.
- Ditch the emails, use collaboration tools.
- Detect problems early with exception management.
We look forward to meeting with you at NGC NRF booth #2520 to discuss how NGC Software’s Andromeda Cloud Platform can help your fashion and apparel business enable the Digital Supply Chain in 2018. Hope to see you there!