NGC Software at PI Apparel NYC, June 22-23May 31, 2017
We’re excited to announce that NGC Software’s Mark Burstein will be speaking at PI Apparel NYC, June 22-23. This two-day event features the latest technologies and leading experts disrupting the fashion, apparel and footwear industry.
Mark’s session, “Retail Transformation, The Changing Role of PLM and What You Need to Do About It,” explores how the digital supply chain demands that information and data flow throughout the entire value chain. Today, PLM systems only contribute to a sector of that value chain; PLM’s role is rapidly changing, and almost no global fashion company knows the proper approach to execute a Digital Supply Chain.
We’ll discuss how PLM is expanding across its traditional boundaries and the steps you should be taking to make full use of its transformative potential. During the session, we’ll take a closer look at:
- How Gen Z and millennial shopping habits are shaking up conventional wisdom in retail.
- The three most important philosophies in retail.
- Where retail is really headed – a glimpse into the future.
- Why the “assembly line” approach to fashion PLM is still so prevalent – and why it no longer works.
- The Digital Supply Chain – how to break down organizational silos with PLM to become a consumer-focused, agile, responsive organization.
- PLM’s new role within the value chain – why extending PLM throughout the value chain is the key to survival.
If you’re attending PI Apparel, be sure to check out Mark’s session on Friday, June 23 at 8:30 a.m. and schedule a time to meet with NGC.