NGC’s 2015 Panorama User Conference to Focus on Key Issues, Hot Topics in Retail and Fashion Industry
MIAMI, FL – March 24, 2015 – Leading brands, retailers and fashion and business technology experts will focus on industry challenges and strategies for innovation at the NGC® 2015 Panorama User Conference, May 18-21 in Ft. Lauderdale.
The Panorama User Conference combines thought leadership from retail, business and consumer marketing experts, as well as NGC executives, technical experts and customers. It is designed to help customers get the most from their investments in NGC’s fashion PLM, Supply Chain Management, ERP and Shop Floor Control software. Panorama 2015 includes sessions designed for every level in a company’s organization, whether companies are in the midst of software implementations or longtime NGC software users.
Highlights of NGC’s Panorama Conference include keynote presentations from:
- Paula Rosenblum, Managing Partner of Retail Systems Research, speaking on “Omni-channel Supply Chain Challenges”
- Dr. Martin A. Regalia, Senior VP and Chief Economist for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, speaking on “Dysfunction in Washington: the U.S. and Global Economic Outlook”
- Jerry Inman, Chief Marketing Officer and Paula Levy, Chief Strategy Officer for Demand Worldwide, speaking on “The Retail Rebels: Who Will Conquer the Connected Consumer?”
Panorama 2015 includes dozens of additional sessions, such as:
- Customer panel discussions on implementation challenges and successes, as well as the strategic outlook for the fashion industry
- In-depth, informative case studies led by NGC customers
- Product education tracks dedicated to fashion PLM, Supply Chain Management, ERP and Manufacturing/Shop Floor Control
- Informational sessions led by NGC partners
- One-on-one meetings with NGC technical services, consultants, solution experts and NGC management
“Panorama is the event of the year for NGC customers, and we’re excited about the world-class lineup of speakers and thought leaders at Panorama 2015,” said Fred Isenberg, president of Consulting Services for NGC. “The feedback from our customers at the last Panorama was outstanding, and we’ve raised the bar even higher this time. We look forward to hosting NGC customers from around the world and helping them focus on new strategies for innovation and success.”
NGC’s 2015 Panorama User Conference will be held at the Ft. Lauderdale Ritz Carlton, May 18-21; a complete agenda is available here. Panorama 2015 is designed for NGC customers and select prospects; visit the website for more information and details.
NGC Software is a leading provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Supply Chain Management, ERP and Shop Floor Control software and services for brands, retailers and consumer products companies. NGC solutions help increase profitability, reduce costs, improve speed to market and product quality, and manage compliance and testing. NGC earned nine #1 rankings and 25 overall top 10 rankings in the 2014 RIS News Software Leaderboard and has received top rankings by leading industry analysts. In addition, NGC has been recognized as a top 100 supply chain and logistics company by Inbound Logistics, SupplyChainBrain and Supply & Demand Chain Executive.
NGC customers include A|X Armani Exchange, Aeropostale, Billabong, Carter’s, Destination XL, Hugo Boss, Jos. A. Bank, Marchon Eyewear, Spanx, Swatfame, VF Corporation, and many others. NGC has offices in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, Canada, China, India, Mexico, and El Salvador and is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Software Inc. (NASDAQ: AMSWA). For more information, visit www.ngcsoftware.com.