NGC's Andromeda Helps Brands, Retailers Get Serious About CSR
NGC Software released its Andromeda® Vendor Compliance cloud solution for fashion retailers and brand owners. With the use of Andromeda Vendor Compliance, retailers and brand owners can ensure Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) compliance by streamlining vendor management.
In today's socially-connected world, it's more important than ever for retailers and brands to protect their reputation by carefully monitoring vendor relationships to ensure CSR compliance. Andromeda Vendor Compliance helps manage important government-mandated compliance regulations through standardized forms and scheduling, including but not limited to Conflict Minerals, REACH, and Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) for compliance under European Union regulations.
Vendor Compliance enables retailers and brands to establish and maintain four key areas of CSR – transparency, accountability, responsible sourcing and worker non-retaliation – by:
- Establishing and maintaining Standards of Vendor Engagement guidelines
- Onboarding vendors with the proper procedures to provide full transparency
- Communicating with all third-party vendors and suppliers of goods and services
- Storing and managing all signed compliance documents
- Analyzing vendor performance in a myriad of categories
- Generating scorecards based upon performance over time
- Creating and managing Corrective Action Plans
"With today's highly-engaged consumers, Corporate Social Responsibility is critical to maintaining a company's reputation," said Mark Burstein, president of sales and development, NGC Software. "A single incident involving a vendor can cause irreversible damage to brands and retailers. With comprehensive vendor policies and procedures in place, NGC's Andromeda Vendor Compliance solution can help retailers and brands manage the complexities of CSR."